336 Avila Street
- Fully detached. Newly expanded, redesigned and renovated in 2019.
- 3645 sq ft of living space per tax record.
- 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms on three levels.
- Top level has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including a master suite.
- Main level has a bright living room, an oversized kitchen and a great room with a walkout deck.
- Garden level has 2 bedrooms, two bathrooms and a family room.
- Garage fits a big car plus a small car.
- Three outdoor spaces including a landscaped rear yard and a roof deck with panoramic views.
- New foundation, new electrical, plumbing, heating and fire sprinkler systems. New sewer line.
- Kitchen has a large island with waterfall edges, custom cabinetry, top-of-the-line Miele appliances and Subzero refrigerator.
- Bathrooms have radiant floor heat, Porcelanosa tiles and Hansgrohe fixtures.
- Wide plank oak floors, custom railings, RH light fixtures throughout.
- In-wall CAT6 ethernet wiring, multi-zone SpeakerCraft ceiling speakers, state-of-the-art security systems with 12 HIKvision cameras.
- Four linear gas fireplaces.
With close proximity to the beach, spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and the Golden Gate Bridge, and convenient access to shopping and dining, it’s easy to see why the Marina District is considered to be one of San Francisco’s Best Places to Live.If you want to bump elbows with bros and socialites alike, Marina is the place for you. Located approximately three miles north of Downtown San Francisco, the Marina is where affluence and history combine to create a truly unique neighborhood. You will find a variety of beautiful homes and condos in the Marina District, including Mediterranean-style villas and upgraded row houses with their own ground-floor garages. The Marina District is in an ideal location for those who love the ocean, but still want to live near the heart of San Francisco. Residents of the Marina District are just a 20-minute bus ride from the Financial District, and and an hour-long bus ride from Google headquarters. The base of the Golden Gate Bridge is less than a mile from the Marina District, and the Palace of Fine Arts, one of the Marina’s most historic landmarks and an architectural marvel, is just a few blocks away. If you love the outdoors, the Marina District is within a few blocks of Crissy Fields, a lush greenscape that is perfect for variety of activities. The beach provides majestic views of the ocean and the Golden Gate Bridge, and is ideal for kitesurfing, kite flying, running, or just laying back and soaking in the sun. Residents of the Marina District can take care of just about everything they need within a few blocks of their doorstep. The Safeway located on the corner of Marina Boulevard and Buchanan Street makes it easy to keep your refrigerator and pantry full, and the nearby U.S. Post Office will help you with any package and mailing needs. Anytime you need a new iPhone or Apple Watch, the Apple store on Chestnut Street will ensure you always have convenient access to the latest technology.